Saturday, March 12, 2005

Audioblogger & Sky Captain

I tried audioblogger out for the first time today. You can listen to the test. It's the post below this one. It took something like 7 hours for the audio to show up on the blog. So, I probably won't be doing that anymore.

Erin and I watched Sky Captain & The World of Tomorrow on DVD tonight. Visually it was pretty incredible, especially when you know the backstory. Read this WIRED piece from May of '04 for more info on the first-time director Kerry Conran and his efforts to get the film made. I need to go back and watch the DVD to be sure, but when Dex is showing off all the old robots that they've managed to disable and study through the years, I think I saw The Iron Giant. If you haven't seen The Iron Giant, go rent it. It's the first movie from Brad Bird, a former Simpsons writer who brought you The Incredibles (out on DVD TUESDAY!).

0 comments: