Saturday, April 16, 2005

Dreams

I had a dream this morning just before waking. My buddy Mickey and I went camping with a couple of friends...Yasser Arafat and Doctor Emmett Brown, portrayed beautifully in the dream by Mr. Christopher Lloyd who originated the role on celluloid. The DeLorean broke down so I had to get out and PUSH it up to 88 mph. Then Yasser decides to pull out a sub-machine gun and start firing rounds near my head, celebrating the score of the Seahawks game. I'm rolling around in the dirt trying not to get hit. It's about this time that Mickey heads over to the tent and begins to brew a pot of decaf.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, a Seahawks fan. No wonder he was a hard one to get along with.

Shaun, sounds llike you need to start using that decaf Mick was brewing.