Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Best cardboard sign...ever


Spending most of every day in New York City, you're bound to see some crazy stuff. On the way home today, I caught a glimpse of this dude with a wild beard and a big cardboard sign that read "Ninjas killed my family. Need money for kung-fu lessons". I usually have my camera at the ready for moments like this, but alas, I didn't get a photo.

It's times like these that the beauty of the internet is so abundantly apparent. I figured if I saw it and thought to take a picture, maybe someone else did too. Little did I know, this guy is ALL OVER the internet. The photo above comes from citynoiseorg.

I also found a mention of him in this "dear diary" entry in the New York Times!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the citynoise link :) feel free to post on citynoise if you ever want to!