Sunday, September 25, 2005

New TV is Here At Last

The wife and I have a TiVo season pass for most of these. I'm looking forward to Lost, obviously. We're the only people in the country who didn't watch a single episode last season, so we're netflixing the first season on DVD now (thru 8 episodes so far) and we're TiVo'ing the second season so we'll be able to catch up. It's a great show. Also, House's new season is great so far. Hugh Laurie was robbed at the Emmys.

SUNDAY
The West Wing 8pm
The Simpsons 8pm
Family Guy 9pm
American Dad 9:30pm

MONDAY

Arrested Development 8pm
How I Met Your Mother 8:30pm
Two And a Half Men 9pm
Medium 10pm

TUESDAY

House 9pm
My Name Is Earl 9pm
The Office 9pm

WEDNESDAY
Lost 9pm
CSI: NY 10pm

THURSDAY

Smallville 8pm
CSI 9pm
Without A Trace 10pm

FRIDAY

Threshold 9pm
Numb3rs 10pm

1 comments:

Hupdiggs said...

you forget toni's favorite show,

TUES
Veronica Mars, 9pm

or as I call it, Veronica Marzipan