Sunday, March 19, 2006

30Boxes

In my house, I'm always wanting to try out new technology and Erin is the true test of whether that technology is successful. If it works the way it's supposed to and it's simple to use, she'll use it. If it doesn't work, she won't waste her time. I, on the other hand, will spend 14 hours trying to install a new component in the computer saying the whole time, "I just don't understand. This should work!".

SO, the point is, Erin's using 30 Boxes, the new online calendar that I've been testing recently. When I told her I was gonna post this she said "I use it because you use it and it's easy".

They're updating constantly and it has what's supposed to be a great sharing function. So if you're interested in trying this out, you'll find my "30BUDDY" button on the sidebar.

0 comments: