Sunday, April 23, 2006

David Cope

Years ago, a friend of mine gave me a tape of a performance by a young man named David Cope from local radio, I think in Philadelphia. There were several great songs on the tape, one of which is "Throw Me Out". I saw David perform once in New York and haven't been able to find any additional information about his music online until recently.

I learned "Throw Me Out" won the month of March in the 2005 VH1-sponsored "Song of the Year" contest. You can download it here. It's in WMA format, but all you have to do is save it to your desktop, then drag it into iTunes. iTunes will convert it for you so you can sync it with your iPod if you happen to have one.

If you like the track as much as I do, be sure to visit www.davidcopemusic.com for more about his music.

0 comments: