Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Every episode of Lost is now streaming online for free

I was talking to a friend the other night who had never watched Lost and I suggested that he should rent the first three seasons on DVD and catch up before we get too far into the fourth season which begins on Jan. 31st. I just discovered that all three seasons of Lost are streaming "in HD" on abc.com. Forget renting the DVDs. The quality's pretty good, so if you wanna save a few bucks and don't mind watching on your computer (I know, that's the dealbreaker), check it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just finished my online marathon of every Lost episode. It is a pretty amazing show. Looking forward to the new season. My only complaint is the predictability.

CS

Anonymous said...

My complaint is that the abc player only worx for MS products... No mac support? No linux support? Yeah...