Saturday, May 19, 2007

Cell phones

I've got a pretty normal cell phone, I think. It takes pictures & video. It didn't cost anything when we got it because we renewed our contract with Cingular (sorry...the new AT&T). I've been hearing for years that cell phones are the future and I'm just starting to believe it. I'm discovering new things I can do with it all the time. I recently downloaded the mobile Gmail application which has been working pretty well. I can check my email just about anywhere and my phone doesn't notify (annoy) me with emails when I don't want them like an expensive Blackberry would. I can twitter and blog text from my cell, which I had never done before. I've gotta test whether I can take a picture with my phone, then post it to the blog. Maybe this weekend.

0 comments: