Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Doc, can I get a prescription for oxycodone? I have island withdrawal.

If you didn't see the Lost finale, that headline ain't gonna make much sense. Stop reading now.

The wife can confirm that I called the flash-forward within the first hour. So many answers and even more questions. Who died? Who's waiting for Kate? Who else made it off the island besides these two? Why was Jack's beard graying on the island and jet black in the future?

Unbelievably good television, folks. And let's take a moment to mourn our favorite washed-up (on the beach) rockstar, Charlie.
Honestly, I almost shed a tear.

2 comments:

laura said...

how are y'all? i was just watching the first season of big love and jeanne tripplehorn reminds me of erin for some reason. the show is like trashy-fun though.
-laura

Stownley said...

You're not the only one. Erin says Ty told her that freshman year! Funny. I'm interested in watching the first season. Is it on DVD?
-Shaun